Hi, I'm Maen Hadid!
Digital Marketing Fanatic
Digital Marketing Expert & technology enthusiast with 13+ years’ experience translating digital business initiatives into measurable success.
I'm looking forward for my next digital breakthrough in a reputable company that fosters an agile and entrepreneurial environment.
Age & Nationality
34 years old, Jordanian. Arabic native, English fluent speaker.
+1 226 747 9486
Digital Marketing Manager - 2020 - Present
Babilou Middle East
Senior Digital & PR Manager - 2019 - 2020
- Defined the digital strategy and participated in its execution with hands on experience in paid media campaigns and visual content creation.
- Led brand awareness campaigns reaching 3M in target audience with 72% penetration by creating relatable visual content.
- Raised paid media conversions share by 72% by constantly optimizing all touch points across the customer journey (GMB, Website Landing Pages, Customer Care Online to Offline Channels).
L'Oréal Middle East
Digital Manager Makeup - 2018 - 2018
- Led digital transformation for Makeup brands in Consumer Products Division by upskilling marketing team to fully understand and think digital.
- Sat digital strategy in alignment with Marketing, Trade & eCom teams to build a holistic approach resulting in smooth & consistent consumer journey.
- Led “Makyaj Wa Banat” YouTube show to elevate the Maybelline Channel to be the second biggest and the fastest growing worldwide.
Digital Marketing Manager - 2016 - 20118
- Supported the launch of adidas eCommerce in GCC: Arabic front-end user experience, promotion activities, Google Analytics.
- Built regional digital strategy & identified digital KPIs on campaign & channel levels. to ensure awareness, reach & engagement targets are met resulting into high brand ROI performance.
- Managed a team of 4 agency members to drive speed and excellence.
- Deployed global consumer facing digital platforms. (adidas Runners Community, Tango League Football Community): updated, trained & aligned with internal stakeholders on system features & issues.
- End-to-end responsible for development of internal digital projects. by aligning with internal stakeholders across different departments, external teams and 3rd party agencies to reach a stable digital solution that made complicated day-to-day tasks easier. (Budget Tracker, Media Tracker)
- Agile project management from initiation to closure including defining scope & stakeholders, aligning with front-end & back-end teams, share status updates, and advising on nice-to-have vs. must-have list of features.
- Built benchmarking platform supporting data-driven decision making.
- Increased adidas Instagram followers from 9,000 to 155,000 in 2 years.
Xaxis - GroupM
Programmatic Campaign Manager - 2015 - 2016
- Worked closely with planning & Client servicing teams to plan, setup & optimize programmatic campaigns.
- Programmed automation tools for data manipulation and analysis purposes that helped enhancing daily Monitoring & Optimizing campaigns across multiple agencies.
ikoo Affiliate Network
Affiliate Marketing Sales Professional - 2012 - 2014
- Introduced affiliate marketing to over 300 local & international businesses by directly contacting key decision makers.
- Assisted in planning, managing & optimizing affiliate programs across multiple digital channels (PPC, Cashback, Incentive, SEM, SEO, Tracking, Validation, etc…)
Hashem Computers & Communications
E-Marketing and Communication Officer - 2008 - 2012
- Led a team of 2 technical resources in insuring the satisfaction of over 80 monthly customers helping with their mobile/tablet devices (mainly Apple & Android devices).
- Data Mining and Management: Increased efficiency of daily tasks by creating a data management & manipulation system. This resulted in ease of management for 200,000 contacts records and 500 products in local and online connected databases.
University of Portsmouth - 2011-2012
Bachelor of Science in Computing.
Arabian International University - 2009-2011
Studied for 2 years business, marketing specialization.
Computing and Business Applications
Edexcel International - 2005-2007
Higher Diploma in Computing and Business Applications
100% CompleteAnalytical mind 100%
95% CompleteInterpersonal & communication skills 95%
85% CompleteTeam Management 85%
85% CompleteFast learner, always eager to learn 85%
90% CompleteRisk Taker 90%
90% CompleteEnglish 90%
100% CompleteArabic (Mother Tongue) 100%
100% CompleteMS Excel 100%
95% CompleteVB/VBA Programming 95%
90% CompleteMS Office 90%
95% CompleteAdobe Photoshop 95%
85% CompleteGoogle Analytics 85%
Hardcore technology enthusiast. I can spend hours just looking into different devices figuring out what can be used what.
Landscape & Nature mainly. I hope to become a professional photographer some day.
Checkout my Instagram account!
Hiking & Traveling
Great desire to explore new cities and cultures, I like spending time in amazing nature where I can relax and meditate.
I like well-directed Movies with great stories like; Forest Gump, Pursuit of Happiness & Braveheart. My favorite hero is Iron Man.